|Listener Club Help and F.A.Q.|
The Listener Club main menu is the place where you go to interact with the Listener Club activities. You may receive bonus points for everyday you log into the club. To enter the Listener Club you must first login to interact with the club. Upon your login you can enter on-line contests, participate in The Octopus surveys, visit advertiser web sites and much more!
How do I sign up for the Listener Club ?
- If you have never been in the Listener Club before, click the "I Want to Register Now" button on the first sign-in page.
- We need your first name and last name; and at least one other piece of information (your HOME zip code, your birthdate, and/or your email address). If your account was started by a friend's referral, be sure to enter the name and email address as it was fed to you in the registration email.
- If we have an entry started for you, the information will be displayed and you can use this account to update your information.
- If we don't have an entry for you simply click the "I Want to Register Now" button and fill out the personal profile form.
How do I find the Listener Club main menu?
You must first login to the Listener Club. To do this follow these instructions:
- Find the Listener Club on the The Octopus web site.
- If you do not have an account set up - please use the I Want To Register Now option to create a account. Once your account is created login into the site to access the Listener Club main menu.
- If you do have a account set up then login using the User Name field and Password field - then click the Log Me In option. If you forget your User Name - click on the I Forgot It to retrieve your user name. If you forget your password please click on the Mail it to me field. Once you have logged into the site you can access the Listener Club main menu.
What opportunities do I have once I enter the Listener Club?
Once you have entered the Listener Club you have many opportunities to explore:
- Point Redemptions: As you begin to build up a point balance you can visit this section to redeem your points for station items.
- Enter Listener Club Contests: This is your backstage pass to enter special online contests. To enter a contest it is a simple as clicking on the ENTER NOW button.
- Information about The Octopus On-Air Contests: This section gives you valuable information about On-Air contests.
- Visit Web Sites: Here you can visit web sites and build your point balance at the same time! (NOTE: All web site promotions are set up differently - meaning there is a limit for how many times you can visit a web site per day to gain points.)
- Invite A Friend: Refer your friends and family to the Listener Club and if they join you then get 10% of your referral points after 30 days. (NOTE: Your referral must go through the signup process and be active in the club in order to recieve 10% of their point balance.)
- Review Your Points History: Wondering how many points you have and how you received your points? Visit this option to review all of your point transactions.
- Auctions: From time to time The Octopus will hold cash or point auctions for charities or for The Octopus items. This is a great way to cash in or use your points to score some cool stuff!
- Change Your Contact Information: Need to change your Address, e-mail, phone number? This is the place to do it!
- Change Your Login Name or Password: Do you want to change your user name or password? Here you can go through the process - make sure to print out your new user name and password for future reference!
- Personal Preferences: This is your opportunity to define what type of information you want us to send you. We only want to send you stuff that you WANT to receive!
- Pending Prizes from The Octopus: Wondering about the status of the prize you have won or redeemed? (check what the status of your prize is here) - could be a station pickup, will call or ground shipment.
- The Octopus Surveys: Here you can participate in The Octopus surveys - we may even trade some points to thank you!
- Email The Octopus: Have a question or would you like to submit your feedback? This is the place to do it! Just select the subject most applicable to your message so we send it to the correct person.
All Help Topics