||Financial Education & Seminars
Long Term Care Planning
Financial Education & Seminars
Take a class with me at Learning Tree University or attend a workshop/seminar. Call for more information (805) 495-2077.
Learn how much money you will need to fund your retirement and ways you can successfully accumulate it.
Learn how using a Form 1040 highlighter to look at specific lines on your Form 1040 that could be reduced. Work along with your accountant to change your tax liability.
Recommendations are made based on each individual situation.
Long-term Care Planning
Discover the value in planning for the last five years of your life. Protect your assets and your heirs. Learn that "if you don't use it you don't have to lose it".
Discover the difference between Term Life, Universal Life, Whole Life and Variable Universal Life Insurance and make an informed decision when you buy.
Dear Octopus Listener,
With so many factors impacting the market lately, investors have been asking me to advise the best course of action. In times of market volatility, we advise investors like you to follow five guiding principles. I thought these guidelines might be of interest to you, so I've decided to pass them along.
In time of market volatility...
1. Do Nothing. While it is emotionally difficult to sit and do nothing, recent history shows that opportunities for gains are lost by removing money during a down market. This is one of the most common mistakes individual investors make.
2. Don't Put All Your Eggs in One Basket. Diversify - not only among many stocks, but among many types of investments. Investing in different assest classes helps reduce investment risk.
3. Time, not Timing. The longer you leave money in the stock market, the greater the chance for positive returns. Of course, past performance is not an indication of future performance.
4. Invest Regularly. Regular monthly or quarterly investments, regardless of market movements, enable you to take the emotion out of making decisions. Although a systematic investment plan does not ensure a profit or protect against loss in declining markets, risk may be reduced, and wealth building has the potential to be enhanced with this type of strategy.
5. Follow a Written Plan. Reaching your destination often requires a map. Reaching your investment goals requires a strong, suitable plan.
Each investor's situation is unique, so I encourage you to contact me at (805) 495-2077 so we can review your investment portfolio and ensure that it is helping you to achieve your top financial goals.
4530 Thousand Oaks Boulevard, Suite 200
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Phone: (805) 495-2077
Fax: (805) 495-9728
Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
"Smart Women Finish Richer"