|Why Ventura Yoga Studio?
- We offer 18 classes a week, 7 days a week at all levels along with specialized yoga workshops. We welcome students with no previous experience!
- We have two fully equipped studios with all of the props necessary to help students gain the full benefit from each pose. All you need to do is bring yourself!
- We have a state-of-the-art wall rope system in both studios that provides support for your body as your body regains its natural state of flexibility.
- Because we focus on yoga exclusively, the quality of our instruction is superior to other facilities that offer both yoga and other forms of exercise.
- Because of the level and depth of experience and training in our teaching staff, we are able to address a wide variety of physical conditions safely.
"Yoga turns your world upside down, so many benefits that you would never imagine."
"I came to Yoga with a back problem. I now have not only strengthened my back, I have found physical and spiritual practice that I think about every day."
"With Yoga, you begin with one thing in mind, then find many additional benefits you never imagined."
What is Yoga at the Ventura Yoga Studio?
Iyengar yoga, as taught at the Ventura Yoga Studio, is the ultimate mind-body challenge. It is the only complete form of bodywork that does it all: strength, endurance, balance, flexibility, and relaxation.
The foundation of the Iyengar system is careful alignment of your body as you perform postures. This precision, and the awareness that comes with it, leads to that which we want over our bodies and minds - control! Yet, we are also interested in reducing stress, so all classes at the Ventura Yoga Studio are followed by a deep, guided relaxation. You Will Leave Refreshed Rather Than Exhausted!
Iyengar yoga is not a fad. It originates in a tradition that is over 5,000 years old, and is becoming accepted by an ever-increasing number of health-oriented medical practitioners and therapists.
If you want to keep or regain your health, vitality and vigor: if you want to feel younger and stronger, and if you're looking for a perfectly balanced and complete form of exercise that can be started by anyone over seven years of age, in any condition, which becomes more challenging as you get more advanced, yoga at the Ventura Yoga Studio is your BEST choice!
110 N. Olive, Suite P
Ventura, CA 93001
Phone: (805) 643-5979
Fax: (805) 648-6964
discover the peace and power within