Human Resources Manager
||Salary DOE (Annual)
|Application Deadline: Friday, December 17, 2004
Days & Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Salary, depending on experience
Job Description / Requirements:
Gold Coast Broadcasting LLC, a radio broadcasting group in Ventura, is looking for a Human Resources Manager. This position will also be associated with High Desert Broadcasting in Palmdale and will require split time at both company locations, 60% time in Ventura and 40% time in Palmdale. This position is responsible for facilitating Human Resources functions, covering 120+ employees between both markets, in the areas of policy, recruitment, employee programs, benefits administration, employee relations, compliance, compensation and safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field or 5 years HR experience
- Knowledgeable of current federal, state and local HR related laws, regulations, trends and issues
- Supervisory/management skills, coaching and people development, relationship building, time management and adaptability
- California Drivers License and transportation
- Comfortable working in a PC / Windows environment, proficient in Microsoft Office and use of the Internet
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Employee Benefits Include: Paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental insurance (Blue Cross), supplemental health insurance (AFLAC) and 401K plan.
Name / Title of Contact: Lisa Felix, Controller
Mail: Gold Coast Broadcasting LLC
2284 S. Victoria Avenue, Suite 2G
Ventura, CA 93003
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume.
For additional information please visit: www.goldcoastbroadcasting.com
Tell a Friend